Re: [Raw] Thoughts on Problem Statement draft: gaming

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Tue, 22 October 2019 07:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=e06sIwi7rBhF47oxcSw/DxyI0075HFd1Dv7MOrz2vys=; b=DiIK2ahJ8n6UN+8YF4oeyGfLFVxSJdd9kkn8rGnDYchNAVT8Q9xz7oMGO1sF3aD5ie aBuc9+HliNkLFu9o/g71/UqgFEUaRtMv7aW89M+dkTNZyN/4bW31k87RbpcbHxwaBhcu WbZBNnmYu6rrl2WuVE9qhD5FxQO9ibsMSBpJmAcXzhsX9sU6G+hEOcmyMjipp0wvw7LX tKgNvJcSruQmitcDWNzBqoslkRDxbbL/+X2CTN/2XTIkd/ZbN8924ejuTz+V+bDzopyt j0k/oJdc/k4+LCBYq+TUBw/Cvy35aY+xE7UHwjTONddulUkqDg3TVXElEqfMeL8KzY4B K28Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e06sIwi7rBhF47oxcSw/DxyI0075HFd1Dv7MOrz2vys=; b=YHOjcaVrQM/Hx7db8UdKwxIbh5GZa6F+QBidlYJILbOacuzdnV6ArK+zfMVuplXjxb S19lL7VFj6/87vAuEGm5PnkTV1gRLbsG9EsRhGsBsSARK/Ft/nWuevOfiMdzW/R4bk5X Kg2hpt+8cpeH7a3jKhdGOdybZqEZP/8PiyKIwGfutirB5SFQa4bWQqQfUKnkfi6owvk8 NknJbn7jPXcXL33rkYzLWXWdPWhuKasmVogwetHNwSCFejqxap4z6xdAyv+taiJ4IZez r8CDWl8SadHlTR5BLLx1sY2vnNirVBsyuADLVanw31fJyL0FkEQij7O61vegP+1mEcFf NbNQ==