Re: [Raw] [Detnet] WG adoption poll on draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03

Fabrice Theoleyre <theoleyre@unistra.fr> Fri, 11 September 2020 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unistra.fr; s=CF279DD4-6F58-4C59-BB33-73FDC6DFC1E3; t=1599848225; bh=xeWhuLA11uBgIATHaHk4pEuwPbYsQkuduH16SmcarW4=; h=From:Message-Id:Mime-Version:Date:To; b=h9WmA/GL1Sya8dZXHyaOUSMzqP726jxVqXqWgpH7/uEIPwRXrWBIOJWeGH/NbqAYY FcxsbgHPW7KsY9L4sX3/AYGFqhMhb11rKP+M1yYgXcx78BwJTbXP9HHRMv2D3H4+fy 2QYZ/8WDcHPUN2UHHvUSwhk36fpJACDlSYCth8Q2UzZ2oOWa07QHPDEpAxOGXXBRAV Zf3dK3LnnF6pkMzuS1k/hPtmb/QXt2AI1F5vzanFl9LOw/8zY5heT2J15dgRWmTjMN IF1rDQMZElHboIIIQXuVGYmW+rfDph1IthgmHRXPj7ce0OptE4ZmIZQ2QK5q4JYB9p 3gzoDLSE1+WVg==