RE: [rddp] WG Last Call: Applicability, SCTP Adaptation, MPA

Black_David@emc.com Mon, 21 March 2005 02:01 UTC

From: Black_David@emc.com
To: hemal.shah@intel.com, Black_David@emc.com, rddp@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [rddp] WG Last Call: Applicability, SCTP Adaptation, MPA
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:58:45 -0500
Sender: rddp-bounces@ietf.org

Hemal,

It won't be a problem, but thanks for noticing.  I'll go send a
note to the secretariat to the effect that these drafts are *not*
to be expired because they are in WG Last Call.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754