[rddp] Re: [Ips] iSCSI over RDMA (iSER and DA) Internet Drafts

"Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com> Wed, 05 November 2003 22:47 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:46:31 -0800
To: Black_David@emc.com, ips@ietf.org, rddp@ietf.org
From: "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>
Cc: nfsv4@ietf.org
Subject: [rddp] Re: [Ips] iSCSI over RDMA (iSER and DA) Internet Drafts
Sender: rddp-admin@ietf.org

Thanks David.

 >and solicit interest in working on them (e.g.,
 >organize an informal meeting [aka "bar BOF"] to discuss
 >further).

Sorry for the cross-post, but I'd like to hear in short order
(< 24 hours) from all those who can attend an informal
iSER/DA discussion/presentation *if one is organized*
along the lines of what David suggested.

I know it's perhaps too late for such a poll, but if enough
folks respond within a day, some of us would like to take
the time to present, educate and be educated.

Please send me a short email *offline* if you can attend.
All the folks on this distribution are welcome.

If I see enough responses, I will send an annoucement
with logistics by 11/6 evening PT.  In the absence of such
a separate discussion, of course, the 5 minute agenda
time in the RDDP meeting will be the only discussion
time as a group on iSER/DA (excluding the hallway
conversations).

Thanks.

Mallikarjun