[Recentattendees] IETF 117 Social Event tickets are now available!

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Fri, 16 June 2023 17:14 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: ietf-announce@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, 117all@ietf.org, recentattendees@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 10:14:31 -0700
Subject: [Recentattendees] IETF 117 Social Event tickets are now available!

Thanks to IETF 117 meeting host NOKIA, we will have an excellent social event on the evening of Tuesday, July 25th.

The social event will be held at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). Tickets will include access to the Atrium, Schwab Hall and adjoining second floor galleries which includes their extensive collection of art from 1900 to now. This collection includes masterworks and experimental pieces from SFMOMA’s collection of painting and sculpture, and explores themes that have shaped the history of modern art from the early twentieth century to our own time. There will be a wide array of food and beverages to suit all tastes and will include vegetarian and vegan options.

Transportation will not be provided as the venue is a short 15 minute walk from the headquarter hotel (Hilton Union Square). There is no food and beverage in the galleries and all galleries will close at 22:00.

Social tickets are available for purchase on your attendee dashboard. You must first register for IETF 117 to purchase a social ticket. Based on feedback we’ve received we are conducting an experiment by releasing social tickets in batches. We highly recommend that you secure a social ticket as soon as possible, however the experiment is intended to allow for those who register at a later date to have the opportunity to secure one as well.

https://registration.ietf.org/117/attendee-dashboard/