Re: [regext] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 15 August 2018 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ArBGaihXVV23e/llEqNPF5y6rxzo9cuFP4nrLQcpyzQ=; b=0ykMxXC6fbKyLK24EKGdzW/V0OO9gJ8yeMaj1PBbOLuGt/eDlJ2AVD2fO8swHXulC0 H/RrdhM3DCChdYOMZ68p+MY+nqiLi6+KD1w1KvLPyBk4nWy6w6trHMDfwha3KWn1hEDO RsgD9mxIqAJuvIk13kZCEOsPGcPk+El9x0058kXO2GIlG/p5SM33LkWTjRqeqHPPjfHN 9OQBeHDuda7ekBRcpFwdbFC7Er9tfHgndNMesSuzwnPiDs2Ywsh56HS46r5KLaV2tyjO ElPgFM1FhNP3sAjpAlSrnYdKmh10c0wSeMbMPTZtI6bm1MCEgoyY6cXl+ViuxLdIxkq7 HE8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ArBGaihXVV23e/llEqNPF5y6rxzo9cuFP4nrLQcpyzQ=; b=D/zQGad4aTWsgV8Bd/TwmijrnmVlQzxPHWIxwIVvE8y77A3obYqxchOg+sXWKdErJ0 VRkr/qX5nnjLAcbuh9mz8m0TR3Fa1B+0ROvPOI5CC+Bol9oUIYOKNuoOZX0U9kyWhHIb JVoxTqxSKTkCNHSptUPdvMOVgZtXxZQ29Gr3gH4DdyMth8LHMgZZUJ8sYpXSXrYGD+km xh/clbXFno72iOMi3AgDWYrgkEtiOppl6qG5SRFj8c1btWhmbI4jPn0+Du1gO5XT7gie +3fybmENdg11LYlLj3VDLhlzycY3f3TWYiaBwe//aloSQ+8wPB+E/kx+yCq83g4PoqAk fWMQ==