Re: [regext] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-09: (with COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Mon, 06 August 2018 14:26 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=M0wFuadT7aRUdA1AJAjHjDXOtx1uWa4rczyjQp1b+MJZcFydgM1TzVpi/du6p9ZP85ww4LL1c29pxwD6FkdtYbbNX3nk32qgBF5QhH7HuAauA/yX5iyhBLnfqgzvimpkgMxOWSx/f+9uNjlC8VeiW/Rv/oG6Bud0sl7SsP855Q8=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;