Re: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-03.txt

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Fri, 28 April 2017 20:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=85804; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1493411834; h=from:to:date:message-id:mime-version:subject; bh=+gzmKqlq4GE0rOVYiMWOCr1HwAEswruwSbrsbenw3DE=; b=BB6PY5NLUQtVNpCt7FzpLpjxZS1NmWPcPyLemg9v9dOQ5KiSHfT2nznl nBQEgyVZsWSsjnw6XCG+2hdo4WnSTTHxQ+FwPpkHeDzTCA6XwyKHfLAJq hUQyReQkw0vJ+mRrqP3hZL2X7USFGHZuFozIMDy7SyvhKfe8x/wXBgNTc abrsBL2HjNSvWYM5YplQiNeLKM5X9iAe5v1arJAOLoPEnU0+NlGep2QI9 aYI3p8EvZYkNgkAg+XC2ZQIUh3lO7AFkeA0kXWqu/aQuLM1kMxkQ/Sc3x b6H5avOhCDvmhr9q24NlDXO/2tf5HanCaSkAnkF+4vbJktQpg0ypEYhtp Q==;
X-IPAS-Result: A2HFAAAfpwNZ//WZrQpZAxkBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQcBAQEBARQBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQcBAQEBAYJDgUiBDAeDYYoYkU2CaJMFgUw8BAMHARkBCoUuSgIahFwYAQEBAQEBAQEBAQECgRCCMyIBDCwaIQsBAQEBAQEmAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBHQIINhIBARgBAQEBAwEBAwEUCQIIAUAXBgEGAg0BAwMBAQEGAQEBDQsBBgMCBAUQDwELFAkKBAEJCAEOih+RYp1hgiYrim8BAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEOD4ZggV0rgm+DIIEREQEGLQkBFQkIgj8ugjEFkA+GLhaGeAYBhh8BeoJoiw1VhGKFAYUkiHWBf4k1H4E4C28VGioSAYReHIFjdYUxDR6BA4ENAQEB