Re: [regext] AD review for draft-ietf-regext-login-security-04

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 29 October 2019 19:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LbHRvgPMlRGRHsx9F9qwHaZAJb2wOwj3QEDnI4856PI=; b=Hp9n5AmG2uJVwYhKbTWW1rNSifHXkQ+0NCV/4Us3fJgs9hgvFrTvmfCwvC/xXIYw/D AdOimjBfK8FlNyTqwwb4/ZikERoXyX3c7dyWroOtb5MlXs3Q1HDhWEqai208wrHhOTkQ dOwTOdAdQdsgUuWxZc5IzOJQyYro0mk/qXw98cRxndksGGoOPkVxffDBAGGgUAGoYxkx rYuPOdNF+v7Z6fzCelod3A8Eyhv6BN47W26PgZdNn37CcMrTB/SDNlNS/nUA5IypGwJm bwOB1yREx4MHaoFLeaO5OzAMnFo4SqBg7RSxsJNYYd8d+oBrgXywgx8u63oZsASi+PNa zi3w==