Re: [regext] [Ext] Re: WGLC redux: REGEXT working group charter

Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl> Fri, 21 September 2018 09:53 UTC

From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 11:53:22 +0200
To: "regext@ietf.org" <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [regext] [Ext] Re: WGLC redux: REGEXT working group charter

I personally think it does too. At least I wrote the text to include those documents in scope.
But since I’m not a native english speaker it would help to know if others read that text the same way too.
And confirm it’s not too broad in scope too.

- --
Antoin Verschuren

Tweevoren 6, 5672 SB Nuenen, NL
M: +31 6 37682392