Re: [regext] New Version Notification for draft-gould-carney-regext-registry-00.txt

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Fri, 10 August 2018 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=71966; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1533917127; h=from:to:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=npLJTUwcsgrVkw7u2z/5P6YJUdE03ApO4N5KjAWXVkQ=; b=kzc6nXCmN1WtKa0g5gnVYXMJuJFkDyI2CEVaMeXKRDK/4TQWF8C7y5NE E7zVIEkhvOGH7EOIdJhzmVnKodmZ+Y1QrySDDs+zCWcCGbZZEYv+crpNE d1/WBPkDl6JaMrNNDiY+cag4KrYUxLkm53rJvVKAXgNmC/vAbD3MHxFyY hFN8y/BznOOStZxN/eilvZ4tF6AQW0PHIDlUmuHRVejBKVOzaHYqDw3dN ssjCKfh2xZI1yIP28HSZazLYnQTsOZAqoLAJEaZEwKweHYsACz0bNm8K1 KtK4eXxbwFlZfmsSFYl2UVjK/NJhMcSvZs2LR8ZbJxQ7zpDjgulntV4Wp A==;
X-IPAS-Result: A2HXAAAut21b/zGZrQpZAxkBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEHAQEBAQGCV0mBEYEnCoNXlA2CHiWDAJMAgT8XHQQDCAECGAEMCYN4RgIXgzM1FwECAQEBAQEBAgEBAoEFDII1JAEKBC8cLwgBAgMBAQEBAQEnAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBCAIIBQIFMBIBARgBAQEBAwEBAwEUCQIIAUAJDgICAgEIEQMBAQEGAQEBDgEJAQYDAgICBRAECwELFAkIAgQBCQgBDoMSAYIPq3uBLopJDwWJJoFCPoESJwwTgkyDGwEBAQEBAYFHIgsJARURAQKCNzGCJAKMbxOIbYEhg0YDBgKFRwFWhV2FIkiDYoJ1hUiGWoQhA4dhAgQCBAUCFIFCAYIJcBUaISoBgj4JghwXEYM0gm6CJoU+bwEMJItcDYEfgRsBAQ