Re: [regext] Tidbits after monday meeting, related to registry mapping extension => DOMAIN

"Gould, James" <jgould@verisign.com> Wed, 12 December 2018 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=9246; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1544628681; h=from:to:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject; bh=3YsNnTkThQLgs+yHxREqMj74RaWHLbi1ZA+a/npHpV4=; b=oDnq60bw65vM+2L3WcD46xK6S79TT6wTu6FBMz8gDS/L6pe1oniVVCIY ZCtYRdUrLBbWy5TZ+5YE+FhcgUaqmCPzEb90JncUUdRVVwQdCkz08PPd6 fjSZLqLa/ahnHwkyh0DfMRj4qVq89aRscEPsiMX/F11XgGUPFgWCBhKFu xV1RaFrmXJTrf+tu7mUxMSFzvw/D9oGfuX3cVtoDPaDpmFEIDQSdcwMas R1JrycTSKKRPLJVgBOqwLtmMb04KbH8YkTXD7p8wwg9YRvwFk2pD03Do3 PEt17CjQNcTHL6/XsIt8gjpiyGqQ2StBDAFj6te4NP/F1DCCQJinI9wnV A==;
X-IPAS-Result: A2EUAACVKBFc/zGZrQphAxwBAQEEAQEHBAEBgVEHAQELAYJpgSkKg3GIGY16JZdUFIErFx0HDAEYDQmDeEYCF4MINAkNAQMBAQEBAQECAQECgQUMgjYiDgQxHC8JAQIDAQEBAQEBJwEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQgCCAUCNRIBARkBAQECAQEBIRE6GwIBCBoCEgEMBwICAiULFRACBAESgyEBgXkXA6VigS+ELQGFf4ELi0iBQT6BOAwTgkyDHgEBgUkCIgsKJgECgjoxgiYCiSuXYQMGAoZHQoZPhBWBXE2ETYMphyeJKYRuBop7AgQCBAUCFIFGgg9wFTsqAYJBCYIeFxKDOIUUhT9yDSSLBw2BH4EfAQE