Re: [regext] Review of draft-ietf-regext-dnsoperator-to-rrr-protocol-04

Patrick Mevzek <pm@dotandco.com> Mon, 28 May 2018 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dotandco.com; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm3; bh=E/WYeX6qvOuf37acwTNYPcl9QSc+8 N3CANygMsJOL4A=; b=kNaliP2WrmgusLwGGarGbU7guuAQfK/wFb1FLg5IUAfi4 j93+TdBohY9aUPhLOQxcY0+k0KMZ8Kp2VR4e4R0WQNWpkNAqPY86QyXZy2dqlL0P nyXpCPILw6XdOJe1bgltmwdOnMhTh+TiLphJITcFWfswYTK2Q3gqSWx9NHhqR+8w b+GKOBcpccT7rVeAXC4U8gMIK3GC3OOfQe8GgLJxvPzSzKhqLhJW2W86xw6g+A2n ysOTlIlbr3Nce/5tyfJz7G02dI+TLI+GLUysF+Xlwc8/CJWYzdHFg/JzeOJGIJj3 ZzcXFg6X050Ktk2j56Yz8XxnVkY6On7stae44vWvQ==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=E/WYeX 6qvOuf37acwTNYPcl9QSc+8N3CANygMsJOL4A=; b=KnRCZaDll8nX8t+lc5CUIk 2NgMDlr5W5KW2gPP1497wCZw6xuFWQvrvSE7i7cgcM5GbztW9GkYpsS9vt7SBjPD QxFPqCuKlQ4Y+oFY710ckbZoRJCo3s6yvQp9AuCLQzW3VzjNiOovvd17uSEBAY6r /1TYnm+xwuWqJw0rKeu7I0BOlggtx7+5e5zVCOLLET+hKFKnIJhAe9kIGNSaAwKo u048WSy9ZQEkmM/086ePTvKqYjfgDbRdrbZTe9edcw3fNKpbTC7aXBpdXOxOHMba 3w54yY+R2wCG+OHWdHiaGB2zudCDMhruxO+1vLsDzCPYXY2tlFRch6RnH96NhJSg ==