Re: [renum] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-03.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 18 September 2012 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RaAIIDqbnGdk92FYpNyKC5/9Nb+4/uXfgfFD5EfZUlY=; b=MqezDC1+4UJvjqq4KjIpaWdjYrOe2jfjf0XD4cI7hJOD8VgNgdsAsyzFRc4W2CH4Rn 0MFz09ZEckgnUbY2POXb2yAfv+Xl4OkR8U7q0wuoJKr9UJviHeFYC2/5j+0aOeuWBbCG T2+EkeaMmyQ3P4LuLDDARLpHDpOgtl9exDubVU0JERB2zWoHBV8W0AMKuspYa7ZqDUaw E7K2GXBH+ynVAuzUa4YAwEOZPlAQiJt1R8V35+0vRiX4puaVNWHhcVbmjUOVCdSAnvbF ABpVKQc2aIpicAe/S5a3zTLhIpG7sbFOmBNPar7J0TkHnrOacxx3YXCoRxI1wjcFFcmu ei+g==