[rfc-i] rfc docName for drafts

jhildebr at cisco.com (Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr)) Thu, 09 June 2016 22:42 UTC

From: "jhildebr at cisco.com"
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 22:42:52 +0000
Subject: [rfc-i] rfc docName for drafts

I think it depends on the tools that you're using to produce the I-D today.  For example, I'm not seeing ".txt" in the draft name in draft-hildebrand-deth-00, neither in the version that I see in the I-D repo I rsync from ftp.rfc-editor.org::ids-text-only, nor nor in the versions I get from the datatracker at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-deth/.  I used the Python version of xml2rfc to produce that text.

--
Joe Hildebrand