[rfc-i] I-D on DTLS stuck in AUTH48

rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org (RFC Editor) Sun, 11 December 2011 21:16 UTC

From: "rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org"
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:16:36 -0800
Subject: [rfc-i] I-D on DTLS stuck in AUTH48

Hi Stephane,

If you click "AUTH48" in the queue entry for
draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-06.txt, it will take you to the AUTH48 page
for that document (http://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc6347).  It
shows that the document entered AUTH48 10 November and that questions
were sent to the authors.  As shown on the AUTH48 page, we have not
received their approval for publication or a reply regarding the
questions sent.  Since AUTH48 was initiated, we have been sending
weekly reminders to the authors, and the responsible AD has also
contacted the authors to try to get the documents moving.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
RFC Editor/sg