[rfc-i] [xml2rfc] Broken author field in several citations

tony at att.com (Tony Hansen) Wed, 22 October 2014 18:41 UTC

From: "tony at att.com"
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:41:20 -0400
Subject: [rfc-i] [xml2rfc] Broken author field in several citations

The proper address to use for bibxml issues is citations at rfc-editor.org.

The bibxml files are created from the same data that generates the
1id-index.txt and 1id-abstract.txt files. If you look in there, you'll
find the following:

   "Requirements for IP Multicast Receiver Access Control",
   william.atwood at concordia.ca, Salekul Islam, Bing Li, 2014-07-04,
   <draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req-01.txt>

Look similar?

In other words, the underlying problem is in the I-D database.

Henrik, is this an issue that the ietf secretariat can fix?

     Tony Hansen