[rfc-i] Recently published .txt versions of historical RFCs

tony at att.com (Tony Hansen) Sun, 10 January 2010 20:59 UTC

From: "tony at att.com"
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:59:03 -0500
Subject: [rfc-i] Recently published .txt versions of historical RFCs

I sent the RFC editor rfc97.txt back in 8/2008. It needed to be checked
by another pair of eyeballs, but I'm not sure why it never got posted.

I've attached it here.

For good measure, I decided to type in rfc551.txt. It's also attached
and needs to be checked.

	Tony Hansen
	tony at att.com

PS. From your list, RFCs 320 and 669 *do* have TXT versions.