[rfc-i] html anchors in rfc-editor queue

falk at ISI.EDU (Aaron Falk) Tue, 11 May 2004 10:34 UTC

From: "falk at ISI.EDU"
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:34:30 -0000
Subject: [rfc-i] html anchors in rfc-editor queue

Hi-

Here's a nifty thing.  We've added anchors to entries in the RFC Editor
queue to allow linking directly to a document of interest.

For example, try

http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update

Be aware that we're just rolling this out so there may be bugs.  Please
play with it and send us comments or even if you just find it useful.

Thanks,

--aaron (for the RFC Editor)