[rfc-i] RFC Format BoF reminder: 31 July 2012

rse at rfc-editor.org (Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)) Mon, 30 July 2012 18:39 UTC

From: "rse at rfc-editor.org"
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:39:55 -0700
Subject: [rfc-i] RFC Format BoF reminder: 31 July 2012

Hello all -

As a reminder, the RFC Format BoF will be held tomorrow, Tuesday 31 July
at 10:30 a.m. PDT.  I'm not sure if there is meetecho support for the
meeting or not, but hopefully that will appear.  The basic agenda is
below, and more details are available on the Meeting Materials page.

A couple of quick notes regarding engagement in the BoF:
1) We are discussing 3 I-D.  We are not necessarily choosing between
them at this time.
2) Many issues and concerns have already been discussed recorded. Given
the limited amount of time available, please limit your questions or
comments to things not already discussed on the list.  If you have
avoided following the list, a summary of the issues as I've understood
them is available on my wiki (link and text posted earlier, but just so
you have it again:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rse/wiki/doku.php?id=formatsummary)

Agenda:

10:30-10:40 - Summarizing conversation Year-To-Date

10:40-10:55 - John Klensin
(ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-image-files-03.txt)

10:55-11:10: Joe Hildebrand
(http://cursive.net/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-2012-07-07.html)

11:10-11:25: Paul Hoffman
(ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-03.txt)

11:25-11:30: questions and closing comments