[rfc-i] [Tools-discuss] updated Word template and tools

touch at ISI.EDU (Joe Touch) Tue, 13 February 2007 15:26 UTC

From: "touch at ISI.EDU"
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 07:26:54 -0800
Subject: [rfc-i] [Tools-discuss] updated Word template and tools

Although the template can continue to be updated to track boilerplate,
the description of what the template is and how it was designed should
be as stable as many other RFCs.

I.e., to the extent that the BCP78 docs are RFCs, this should as well.
If we did have a series solely for RFC administration purposes, then
both should be moved there.

In summary, I intend to submit this for publication as an Informational
RFC. That is the meaning behind "final".

Joe