[rfc-i] Draft Review request - Pre-IETF RFCs Classifying Part I

evnikita2 at gmail.com (Mykyta Yevstifeyev) Mon, 29 November 2010 15:12 UTC

From: "evnikita2 at gmail.com"
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:12:37 +0200
Subject: [rfc-i] Draft Review request - Pre-IETF RFCs Classifying Part I

Hello all,

2 Drafts I have mentioned above have been remade so that they do NOT
change the RFCs.

The links:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-pre-ietf-rfc-classifying-p1/?include_text=1

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-pre-ietf-rfc-classifying-p2/?include_text=1

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev