Re: [Rfced-future] 2nd draft : Non-approval resolution

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 17 February 2021 23:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZBkRlFFMS8InfdTfLwfSqxyaQUikOL9+T+9Vcf/7PKA=; b=sZE/jg4BACcmy4LBP7v3M3vVSMzS+BT5y8KUvdqOMkmgSyOkzCe6JyOEApcmCtqnW3 RErehuS/DTM/HqNOzMlIrKInmcKR9G7sZhupXF1a4zkup4HxtIBBQxWOkyEi6T4Aby3Z pSiyCpq62cfmxBZSfMjpCS/lzlXHe4OLgwDRAHsvmKBrujWo4FhXJL+Fzi5K2FlG8N4t FZmKfTCaKFdjlWIezW2GVP7z9Wvz+JgjnNbUqgAiSFY2i+rFchtNe3wXjB+aHeRPbNEL 9N9UEpZvrmwM3u/VfUQoTzugEr44OyjVYFfqK+X9TZYNWIErUdHg2Sv3wgQkMFIwKvtA mkJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZBkRlFFMS8InfdTfLwfSqxyaQUikOL9+T+9Vcf/7PKA=; b=o8zwCN3EGA272BM1rlM1l2ojn9iTar7L5RbVjleEvs6LO4wp7zrTBVZylUjOthWWXy yLS+LWeIh3mBLDo5WXbDptc0d81E3W56qhNSh8S1PPlVknaqdAZ4AdaIcOlWWUaE7gvS LDdW4CURLFX1tTZtkxGUjaPk0YauWp/g6vWNaE3OACqQRG3E054Rhd9Jr+vEM8xGypLQ NtnNbsyjShDT7mk9oAyse9AdQvoYUIsiKfP0yHKEtW99rbj32DLz8sbwlzCLIcPSyo/Z UCsq39vFo1mGtKfUFaPknHmn0LZ9uUdZELtFOoPR9FAFBjhyxE3T7P4Z9etd6rHNOtMW eg5g==