Re: [Rift] Version -11 submitted for manual posting since the tracker is confused ...

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 28 March 2020 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0WeIorO/3SbSb97Ly6NjJDdcZ/ZkNFCIYchLSGM3lD8=; b=KomfZA1c3lzPKdjCK40eI4kgeUGEDsPpKcDqyU7qcIdIBPBwyQtTrTg5FwVs4uavhx COkeRnNpK8ywwwBZgwW0ja/N+PDPKndE83Ne91e5GfCt7MRF2QBeOItjOyg+UIJ2p20t TgB7Ri9bFlQ0Cdt2HV+xGEODa4dLOFA12Dstx57R4C1QrA3SC5kdtoxYoS7zcDqfZcnx NWdmHxHRXmDF4S3Y5NhHycZVcN1n0EPjEpo03vINVaig53EnA+mdHP0oRcdugRo1m2MO B1LLE/SIKdzjBcwoffFEu42dYtzlVJij+rxnWAamwzrI7zSm0rgqWi/7gpUhtnYkjac7 Gx6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0WeIorO/3SbSb97Ly6NjJDdcZ/ZkNFCIYchLSGM3lD8=; b=abhqpp5Vct9WgJ3Ju56NDmQ1+zSWUZACrcsaI0gGcscehlPoLSepgbbL6rNDlpyyR3 2HJ/qUuuarF/UBb204IgqQdh19iQ0vzzT4EvlLrCXriahgUkv2MmpwK9mZfWLxngQLN8 gdUudqtiu0DNWaCOhaOb5L1g6lpkCrYIcel65Z69yjMeQo8s4rLy1NKPAPJbG53YvSO2 kppWyWC9/BfbIBoNK7SckK9gVucXYWwfqr2C86/EtNIQp+DDiPCHX1iOqN/9RNkxcugD PjIKywRN6Z/oXMQPXAYMiDax8fhzBUW8lLLGTlNcrX/vivjdPuYIfm/ZMzO7hlwkJ1Ec PYjw==
References: <CA+wi2hP4mHZSj3a3ooPKh6dukSKHhcCOVqGXyqeq=gRB5H0z=A@mail.gmail.com> <CALxNLBgXbu8qUqztH-vgVKOG-Oro8cUPcRyoY43-izDYEKZvaA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMac4-VbJs=hezoWsPQjanW411LbP5ff-WvCUtOd47G0g@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2p-1G_j7CTu=3s1hecmA2sqGT7H+dkXjhu21rPdXVjdA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hNBrvJtinM-hM8zQy5Ehw4X0+PoFnNUurPdFy3KnMP86Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1zgzwhsw9Kp1QPUYpF63H+UJLgXdA+6RWSatVVPhuKtg@mail.gmail.com>