Re: [rmcat] rmcat Digest, Vol 21, Issue 2

Keith Winstein <keithw@mit.edu> Fri, 02 May 2014 20:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1G4DVgug5gtDqP15iOhLjzkwrY0pRKB8Z44FGfBg6Bw=; b=N/xIJwfGMNpVGyVcQBmTHVjAloS+RxWEjaOTnwRTTXWqSPICqDMsoRVeLaRmQ87HYO /WfS868W+c2ipK3h/UM3rTWlnIT4beOAsPsjEwhCRQY13Okw+wFmjXivxVcMvXv1UOnf hLw+5AB0ifsLHFX+XGb514IRWKxA5vLYtOBgjazYiwB45y0TTMdR/7XqaNTRQTtCWfXy AgC+zKkfFPBv/SJubV5iwZScJong3/oTHMGVNvErbVVm0OB+4krl4QYZJ9+/6wcw6MoO 4iKKT7Ue+LV7L7xfDmfdOVe/krAcKURoZhUrBOZtldb+pCc+NAdZ7Rsdo0DkSYlWcHnm 3z4Q==