Re: [rmcat] Bursty sending ---- was RE: Review of Congestion Control Requirements For RMCAT - draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-00

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Sat, 16 November 2013 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nikDtH7ZL8M/I6noTTzTdhhKivdQjQp+mxziH48Bfng=; b=xpHEmtiUX+1Bm8yC9pkxlR2Eb0yhSgagS+qKG2DK9ghbOi068nUCkePG3sQmmRGHEM Omt49SFbWhREMXbTxuUPa5SiW8MgIfraZlMtHLllNBdZ7JY4rq6jVP7DYnrABtWj/tM/ PicEMNg343QNnsZ/CCl5wtaThyZeMuhsXR2m0wMqrDthDq5amoZFbqVHLoMigw2ThY0d hbd9sdgpWGLekjKAazw/ytmcjidnskPFR5KXFbldh6H+kAFVnBBzEJpR8zThsgWU3t/x rRVrHpd2/Fq+5+mKtF4AJjX9xexNVDqhcUzNHMtKoG2/6NPyX80LUXHLgNTIvLzxEsvv IO+g==