Re: [rmcat] Data available for probing bandwidth (Re: Review of draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-01)

Gaetano Carlucci <gaetano.carlucci@gmail.com> Sun, 19 July 2015 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Qx+2xQrZ0VjHZGCZKIQ3ykZ2fbWHZNzNXKp4ajl9L4M=; b=GBtyHp6AJ2GieW6nO136tCdEsnEvP5w9fP8dt2ZNgBI0ASdPnnVjOnhEpOeo814Hf+ kk/iHoKyspV0Vgu51wcoEKsxmNVCxP5f1Amg/tKPZd75S9BIl0fJ6Hu2nC+gs83PeHqA yLNzPOs91PKsHhRDDwTsW/n63AFEwU5NP4QcjypzMuBn/DDSQewyW92kwmWMHMEfi7F8 WMU7qPbXMbHhvFva2Vdzgj9NsESMtIb4zFmb2XB9yXqndCXgeW3X9AXgs1nGIF5DfDnf a5h9eUqFbZDaLN2LhRqIs4RyVfvltsXoHMrKBApgKUjd6GXCGcvvfPFnynbca3PRjfWv I8hA==