Re: [rmcat] Shared Congestion state & draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Fri, 12 July 2013 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3785; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373642149; x=1374851749; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Tl5ZIS2Vf0FtEYu3sfgxbiqKSEJ9eG0+DSs237iDaZk=; b=gnMzTMy8Jf2z5cSol61ineHb2uE84RfaiiWdMpLzL5ZizGxecG2d3akw prPNqANr/oTf5Crt9KG2kNJ7UFH0IBxFtxn0HjfEGkDqoBbvXHlfEm0kC LU7gBA6pEv7CaLzK9dJUo2680OD4xKe9DeIvwLiAics+NtO++chxtavc7 w=;