Re: [rmcat] Review of draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-01

"Xiaoqing Zhu (xiaoqzhu)" <xiaoqzhu@cisco.com> Mon, 07 December 2015 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9140; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449509041; x=1450718641; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QQxJ46dEkITEL8/MqJq2PEtSp5Jj2E8OcO3a9BLmO3M=; b=S0CZ6UJqmi2+9KoBZ/2/KNvYocudnV1tT/A02wnL0Za7PisHDr3Picao dh4bOX4NjxriVHtcFCCRnf/5y0FBSB/9CVnAVGXm09FquUxzXH7KrnOJP At3Rx3Uhxrhc+MbrTBkEej9hHRP9pYylSDPDhm3FSLZ2iUJuwLLxwZkw2 0=;