Re: [rmcat] RMCAT Testing Topology and Initial Testing

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Wed, 08 May 2013 13:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10320; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368019778; x=1369229378; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=fn7nU9KJBPd+ZcZCARX/8NlPXgB4KG+Ku8QTdaoW71k=; b=QIMsT62ujI+GVpLqvH69u38p+TESLqHvZ1+IzOVjClA8fqIjX1nzi2+L phFX0nHmPylvzCTinKqoNsZHHMJeuN9OxQsaXS7D3fCiEOTVzwb6jH5jN /HhL6NPLgXYe85n5fzKPIK4J1hDO7vX8oNozXV0J2rlHFBmRWfcWzubfC s=;