Re: [rmcat] WebRTC should ramp up faster

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Mon, 30 September 2013 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10195; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380546019; x=1381755619; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=TNNqx899+mmApysViovuUVU6YYF28oCipcC1hLktc44=; b=kRsyHwYplSmTdK8QLYLfPYdGXL1zVGrcsVpneJCK1NCqxnmSWRhgXX6H 8ClKv+NsfgknfRj4z1syWYtv5qkscleaZnZZm4z/qvz4GNSib9MBAVI44 8Or/bAiYxC06lC0MhYhVqOovc6JAtw7FT97rdGcVc1aFl1P6gE6pVslRV E=;