Re: [Rmt] FLUTE revised 12

<Rod.Walsh@nokia.com> Sun, 06 February 2011 18:52 UTC

From: Rod.Walsh@nokia.com
To: luby@qualcomm.com
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 19:52:52 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: luby@qualcomm.com, dharrington@huawei.com, rmt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Rmt] FLUTE revised 12

Hi all

Do we have an answer on the question: why is a non-backwards compatible FDT schema necessarily?

 (I.e. I am concerned that the right path forward might be to discard changes which remove backwards compatibility, and so far we are collectively ignoring this elephant in the room. What did I miss?)

Cheers, Rod.