[Rmt] draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised

Mark Watson <mark@digitalfountain.com> Sat, 17 November 2007 03:20 UTC

Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:20:21 -0800
From: Mark Watson <mark@digitalfountain.com>
To: "rmt@ietf.org" <rmt@ietf.org>
Subject: [Rmt] draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised

All,

I have submitted an update of this draft. As there was no comments on my
suggestion below, I have incorporated that. Aside from the reference update
for the FEC Building Block -> RFC5052, there are no other changes.

We should discuss this change at the Vancouver meeting ­ if there are
objections we can take it out. I just included it in order to provide a
concrete proposal and because there were no objections on the list.

After the meeting I believe this draft will be ready for WGLC.

Regards,

Mark