Re: [Rmt] AD review: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04

"David Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Wed, 26 January 2011 23:38 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: 'David Harrington' <ietfdbh@comcast.net>, rmt@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:40:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [Rmt] AD review: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04

Hi,

The next step will be to start an IETF Last call on the document.
I have started the LC

On point #1, I am asking for a tsvdir volunteer to review the math
portions.
This is a process point that I will oversee. The WG needs do nothing
on this point.
The expert review can be done at the same time as IETF LC.

For all the rest of my points, these are purely editorial changes.
Save these editorial changes and treat them as LC comments.
i.e., a new revision is not needed at this time.
We will want a new revision after IETF LC to address these and other
comments.

dbh

"Otherwise,