Re: [Rmt] AD comments on draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-06

"Watson, Mark" <watson@qualcomm.com> Fri, 10 July 2009 17:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=watson@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1247245661; x=1278781661; h=from:to:cc:importance:date:subject:thread-topic: thread-index:message-id:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:mime-version:x-ironport-av; z=From:=20"Watson,=20Mark"=20<watson@qualcomm.com>|To:=20" Watson,=20Mark"=20<watson@qualcomm.com>,=0D=0A=20=20=20 =20=20=20=20=20Vincent=20Roca=0D=0A=09<vincent.roca@inria lpes.fr>,=0D=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20Magnus=20Westerlun d=0D=0A=09<magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>|CC:=20"draft-i etf-rmt-pi-alc-revised@tools.ietf.org"=0D=0A=09<draft-iet f-rmt-pi-alc-revised@tools.ietf.org>,=0D=0A=20=20=20=20 =20=20=20=20"rmt@ietf.org"=20<rmt@ietf.org>|Importance: =20high|Date:=20Fri,=2010=20Jul=202009=2010:07:26=20-0700 |Subject:=20Re:=20[Rmt]=20AD=20comments=20on=20draft-ietf -rmt-pi-alc-revised-06|Thread-Topic:=20[Rmt]=20AD=20comme nts=20on=20draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-06|Thread-Index: =20AcnVYtg+Bx5uKUPxRj2IVL7PjwUUDQAGIIWICqo7kGcAVydcfQ=3D =3D|Message-ID:=20<C67CC35E.2EF0D%watson@qualcomm.com> |In-Reply-To:=20<C67A7A7D.2EE55%watson@qualcomm.com> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage: =20en-US|Content-Type:=20multipart/alternative=3B=0D=0A =09boundary=3D"_000_C67CC35E2EF0Dwatsonqualcommcom_" |MIME-Version:=201.0|X-IronPort-AV:=20E=3DMcAfee=3Bi=3D"5 300,2777,5672"=3B=20a=3D"20548302"; bh=m3su9oJ6dL5UH+gZjdXUkN8aOTRspx5WapW8BkrOAt4=; b=k9/Aa5Pz0rYuhZW4xynSjybFm1sbuntMMEdGAvBoKg5InKFkXjF+EOI0 0xTSCpmeI0hO7GbR2MHkoRHtOQtEPUK8WYaLyldch5rxXs4oMoHDN3duq CSiusmkBH9mqlQYc7Cys8+q25xuC7t2dOpAx28mE+j0Hta67ljOKteq+a g=;