RE: [rohc] Preliminary ROHC Agenda for Yokohama

"Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <Lars-Erik.Jonsson@epl.ericsson.se> Wed, 10 July 2002 09:12 UTC

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <Lars-Erik.Jonsson@epl.ericsson.se>
To: "'rohc@ietf.org'" <rohc@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [rohc] Preliminary ROHC Agenda for Yokohama
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:09:13 +0200
Sender: rohc-admin@ietf.org

Hi all,

The ROHC agenda has now been submitted without any changes more than
correcting the version number of the TCP profile draft.

Those who have agenda time scheduled are requested to prepare a summary of
the issues they wish to discuss, and to send this to the mailing list ahead
of the meeting. This gives those who won't be attending the opportunity to
post their comments and concerns, and potentially even reach some consensus,
before the meeting time is consumed. It also gives other participants the
opportunity to consider the issue in more depth. Summary messages should be
sent to the mailing list not later than Monday, July 15.

/Lars-Erik & Carsten