[rohc] RE: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-03.txt

zhigang.c.liu@nokia.com Tue, 23 July 2002 16:14 UTC

From: zhigang.c.liu@nokia.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:10:34 -0500
To: Lars-Erik.Jonsson@epl.ericsson.se, rohc@ietf.org
Subject: [rohc] RE: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-lla-r-mode-03.txt
Sender: rohc-admin@ietf.org

Lars-Erik,

Thanks for the clarification. Now I understand that the status
for the draft remains the same as May 3, when I updated it by
copy-and-pasting the suggested modifications from IESG. I had
hoped it to be approved soon after that.

Allison has been very helpful, at least for bearing with my
frequent inquiries. I hope IESG can now have some time to
do the final approval on this short document. Or, if there
are any new concerns since last update, I would appreciate
being informed.

BR,
Zhigang