Re: [Roll] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-rpl-observations-03.txt

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 November 2019 04:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LYSOwiBXrRmThABbdK51kwCk1LwYLfzKwyNjI2nfS0o=; b=mjDzcooigukbHussJzdzaljW9poHb4AyWWOn8NfzAMzmqCBhr++ysp9Mfubhv7km5T j4gnpYeWLK1sX0YYqQ7wVbGHXNDbv2HwHkIYSaKDFl1eWnUbFCOZ//osy8c1Y8Lnh3jR EEItjlz2ZNSsvYLP2t6QpC734oIicOi07xb3Cb7I6sia9+YOG/64VR6R0YMazC2GrMcR k7MXDANbtl5sNtMri6TtqbAmJzILuGUBIg8iridl5+lyAbGDwwYRbPMRbYX/Yg2+NQfa TtSpvd9X3jVsu9/BDREsXUMe6VjclgT95jVGhTOwlR5TMxXYDy+I9OnLqAu+Byq7I/k6 lSYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=LYSOwiBXrRmThABbdK51kwCk1LwYLfzKwyNjI2nfS0o=; b=N9J0OeptmSl8MVI9h4Y8yLWLYlrItsEXPVIV4BvQubtW8T1c741m1vZzubwYo6FMim 2lhJr2Tllr4oA4LIIjzt70GSa0Ms4rPO1EvBEzoCr8gnt86LM8v7xcYmWTwR5rG2xz2q EYbAbopFoslxo7MR2WgFNVjtLO4AzOD9ejp8KuxjkTBF4P58OAE2yHAyn/CkSw4RAVh2 f5dPJdJgoIUkD6UQIOo/ms0/aXteST/n1q+OYkeqVczh2u4VRDKojODhZzd5ONlxv6+s 6gn5Ta2J9xkaOp5qmy6Ky7LfmzbOAOSn6zKaZxDNeAuzDQXh0zIIR9AG8kKMCNjrG7qY AjWA==
References: <157477212600.13715.10647534303499379032@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAO0Djp1K=_6DwAQ31+Y8raVkfBP7=YobaQkOzrtBCB9Da3Fd0A@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB35651EEACA6CB142CB57D1F4D8450@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAO0Djp2kX52TfrwJSzuBB2bOLoE46WvJOw-XJ-9D66U-nqXeuQ@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB3565F261BED62B3A70FEE564D8450@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAO0Djp3+XTtr8HAJPaZJMZ=Pj2gKjbJk4MG=AkjcBG-fJQud0A@mail.gmail.com> <D577BCA4-9DCC-4278-8CA3-56AC17E96D9A@cisco.com>