[Roll] AD Review of draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-23

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 August 2018 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9bwCKTRwKffjUgTMA1PaKABRW1SKfK4ap24A3dLoZIo=; b=VAMmUTL9PatN+V34T6/nhgxA3VX2VDNSLmQpnKy7amRtNSGd4B6Ko+btGo1yz5SqX3 yLq6XCljdoAJwtXok/XyKJUNCOuo7Fsn+Lj55j+fHF53l9A3Tq4Q2V0H1O+dPI/69AfW YSKqUdXr7us1nK+doZ4MFqA6TvfTWa9kEZtz1Bi3bPCbV0dW8u807rTI2m0kosBArTjl Mw0rI3lMFm03VpNGYTI10cchvrjj8UaF80FAax72b6JMImbSZ8+6wvp3Zn0OvAh49dRf A1O8/TGIJJMciYqnjEx6Za3/NaaIbSFcDXdYgvRZIqe+iSt5t6CI4DhhkIZwEDC4J2nf EJkg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9bwCKTRwKffjUgTMA1PaKABRW1SKfK4ap24A3dLoZIo=; b=YUD4tnqIxwiqUFpNKpTxUk8cP0UMblZPIDd+Wsn3WhlkflxScXJwGVwuSWwdMnSIEy x8EOSZGqKb+ccG2TQjxB38ukotVH64NVDi3+bmM14eBPTvULHTSzkqZga6v+lKD8s7UZ 6YT5ndDmnrfV2UiCjQzfnFE5L8i6/TwxyziblHEX9XaJNtotR0zq61lPEPpevcxK941R Q/8mutPagbnofLLUWxNfNWSt9uTA6FqVC2L1f/lyLY6mfaUCsYNVXBupzMWYxUB4jqZy 0wGrbPDx1B6po11MuNhnC2SIWpGoJfzWeM3AK9C4MflNK3QcGOAAgEbt0Ng99nFo6V3z u2kA==