Re: [Roll] New Text for the Charter

Thomas Heide Clausen <IETF@ThomasClausen.org> Thu, 19 February 2009 16:45 UTC

References: <OF04FC5BD1.B265E178-ON86257561.004E26D1-86257561.004E4BB1@jci.com><C3FE1619-75C7-45F8-90AB-D89A57CC78B4@thomasclausen.org><7D002912-FC79-437A-86EF-2CAB60F21054@cs.stanford.edu><F694FBBB-6137-41B5-80B4-01CB8BE668B2@ThomasClausen.org><52387448-346C-4324-8A70-104D7658C695@cs.stanford.edu> <699FB9C8-2625-4EBD-ABE1-EFBBAF57CDD6@cisco.com> <7892795E1A87F04CADFCCF41FADD00FC06FD49DA@xmb-ams-337.emea.cisco.com>