[Roll] Deployment-Data Owners vs WG Efforts Progress

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 04 August 2012 09:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=4HmNmvearIx3RaK3Or1U9tRg67dqJEyVOER8O88EXco=; b=bBQuWlfweJ7QQ5o+KVp5igrqPgafnNLvvwLRfYVvprChyvcbs1HQ+DmRT2dD9BL3sP EwPJobE8P/wlmd489nK/gzE41vDTbIaLsYFx5YCUlIy7lbrluUl8vSq4idAD4T51E564 S15q4SJ7mpH+vmWSla714KMiFYr58WqZwcO8wkvQ7MfX4izd7RG32zGfVsJ+WAtUt6SU TPY4+/pLHwsKPH+BIQet9RY5jtDJkg3t7k+SSf/n6/83GxEVS3HEVexPbZAprkGAPuga 3/IWo/Qk9xX72AwwrvjPBilNY1C/+KcxgxdTeOicjApArWU+1OIMfMN+lojogGHr94JY E5Yw==