Re: [Roll] mixture of storing and non-storing nodes

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 21 August 2012 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=x/ZIvPZGeHS8Vfd+Xd4YKtw3gH+tznwp3aaLPcncnU0=; b=SXy8T2/YVRoXrpYCEHRm+9IWI7hjRCjfllIOzSVolA0BJZg8t+uYJ5B6Urb5njpi/R 24x1K1zVsiO10jnJNg3lZzxuHZeKw3SHHtCHspyJg6v8MfSOQuEBZnd/+9QXqrCBUPhg q3EiZJENHTsgEeicDD8/f8X+OJlLq264IhWuDhvbkBBKaaP7H/vXXPeg5e/8fl2MXxoN kuJGwTwq2cfnB3DKtAMiQEchLDyD5KTL2q2XsZMctg6onQq6W8juM1BBDOJ1H1tiZpme JfsQoOcXtca6/tb7WGyC5fhW3SS0p/fmfy4oNyztAZXaPPigeAWilE7o2S/gedL1Fuce mwAg==