Re: [Roll] Comments on draft-ietf-6lowpan-routing-requirements-00.txt

"Eunsook \"Eunah\" Kim" <eunah.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 16 February 2009 10:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vQypir/5yCKIRPmBhZUW3UgAuJ9bkkJtV9Dl+9GsGps=; b=gCWc4OoRL1RKKcJuRsf1vGpZb1zxac3WWw0+MJimFVA4l3l5qeuGjGSIO3o4iaWval MNC2FTjBNZxW05PI6Ek/+OUOl5H2H291fd5SW2teiSeiRlrzNSmE6vH3IzsBLLYHthbm ZR9epIyx07JGJN4dbvmbwLH4vDGjgZ6UpwMWQ=