Re: [Roll] AD review of draft-ietf-roll-terminology-11.txt

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 11 March 2013 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4471; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363011258; x=1364220858; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=XaykxbIFFMO67iyCnMLdfCr2L7gnByNOS2MugKAlgMw=; b=nEhWf9uvt9qiIcI7oUiYO2wFy+2A6sWy2TpIuL4nKcjQsWzHy5uw4t8J D19VxK7KJTaEDWySdhvcEapUTEC+aJTnwRx4pK4F3L3uYzOiMZMJ893Hr r3+w2JWlAa2Ah/ocDzXPfACc/gCV/zxh11/8EofNtQzt4gOCZZeJ+hlpT E=;