Re: [Roll] Roll IPR issues

Tzeta Tsao <tzeta.tsao@ekasystems.com> Thu, 11 February 2010 02:21 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: yASk.ZsVM1likUmktedSHxtdZcaRWF2LqoklD0bz_mRDFsceYzR99byFfgZN0TVJ2mYyVbZgCYK_38vHGfedpZCwKiBnBicKZ0V29xpq35fqrpIFG7k7QcI8TLQU5kbV1wWWWcLy65LwxWqUBpu2xOfabav3_1zM2Smmp8UuUQFmz8tLlV58ardbKvM_lGfQ_V5bUaOZWdxTsT51L4YjzNlryIm4tB7jS.1VGmvm9k24JBcklDks5XloZj4cGIY1aEBtvKbv_Z5RnCCr3GCxJHOHCbT98gQ7ZlLV_42_ck1aQRTyt7eSX2Txb.43mB8iAVEbV_AoOWkYzC.arirdP9Gs0pEGm3hor55MlD6RhlrQ8Sbmi6ZXzv8L4Szdnnrtzkajq..b3kMbsD2XCA0Q2dI7t1hPG4PaPGk-