Re: [Roll] Security Considerations for useofrplinfo draft

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Sun, 10 February 2019 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pF3lAaff5UiFug3EeGRmM+z1/1/0XbqcgeM4Jy3///A=; b=G44nwq9hk5rGIpPD5pu/arDFxMTugUDCS/ZxbAtWkKnQYOyc+UDJCCyFRMrNgiA9hk 9YpNqaS+FmGqc8LsIFEpNMb212z8MGYDtfXB0gsUmbk7SSEeS/B+ke3Lbp5HvhhqRzJ/ 33lKnLXXJPyYkuCDDAIcRp44TTiu29p9oKmGhNAMYj8H+feS6PgdvXOj9Zmqsm1lRil9 LPs3HhbJ0KQUeMowAYBYHDf6jMdbGQ56YhBHVkamrNk2T7tpyAVga+DurOaBTi4nXqfy uUl8h6Pb+tkVPxwFH8Kl79a91UTQzTx+LJgTcGSkLJC1gwvJdz1AZH0BiKMZiWF5GRDM v/WQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pF3lAaff5UiFug3EeGRmM+z1/1/0XbqcgeM4Jy3///A=; b=OAkf/q10eIgDjbAUPEMScJEyYVg2b3O7iiTzqygZ7uJ3EWD4utL6fJvizSpWpYJa51 Yxxe0rUXhvFbHHBcFPcAq0ycoVWF8NLuhh6fEhB2/NEWHAgF0WS0V0pGgeydp1ykTXFk McYFz2FnMQjCDo8HAs+S4E+CWE7iPX1Q7UiFXKEn59x+SEMwqKiJwooz8zgTvKG8bBsY 7L3NlKYYhfiMYCnzG1fryIr8EkwZFjTMXAIwOaZwmor3FPlHNTGwKLOS4mLYqTUmkj5F szW3uXTufPfu08nEslvSkTX5QQikcnjgZBYDt6nG9aqdt5J604G05GJ6qc6qxK5sJeL4 9R+w==