[Roll] Part 1: comment resolutions for AD Review of draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-07

Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Thu, 07 May 2020 19:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=earthlink.net; s=dk12062016; t=1588880818; bh=ROY3xa+WONHJzBJR7TFg/fPnbc2PfCYmEqaN EKvDljE=; h=Received:From:Subject:To:Cc:References:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language: X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=R6PG2H+hc8HBSlMts6ZKDm7yYgKAIVHtU XvnO9Ro7UytPmJHcSSZHAAO9aBuOffZyIVGSb+p1fbKV2ZUlukve/FjA8EAAHQWSPDR X/3Y8RzB81M5MFiTiJmfi1Ox7Fi6VyRtF5TyV5ptFv4pOjJHoXY58gmqMAXjGYi2yeK DE4DFyKQBsO7iBcIUEfGTN32qgT0gTeRD/TjXcALc9iMhq7ukieZSK/9zqgfLRBR5FW HFO7jBwOKjt/6S2oRxxwvDSllqgKzwNit/9Gd7mZvH0vHJ35/lPmgGGmAVzY/g5OlIG p15wfTuouGM7h1mZziSuS98+XJMK1eMpZZAMwdH4g==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=aNQjU7wSdOtE2EU1ebS4Ry0q33mD6XeUculQ5rxw1yf2EN3CzB+3xKTyXlGKAZQRqioHIMpRtMZK7xKLCuSIwJfPuq7eK1cNAdc8rcSVOAfas+kgbwEOKgFe/IEetu5ZV77a04VtSMIHloVBsjReGksK86kj0Kq2wBQRisKXJRJMD7FiViF3AgPmfYLjONbxcajJFfHWs9wDRtG1qUKXwQoDlOhIuky4au6LNl3SqDb7Yu5hFPAp2EhxhdsttGYu7AnlBFsr7x/huCOW8yqRAfFAw4+vCJOWOZSIwvO35czsmTU8gMI/37+9tuNQg7yyWqFxy41FTsLdDPp73l0y8A==; h=Received:From:Subject:To:Cc:References:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;