Re: [Roll] Call for adoption of " RNFD: Fast border router crash detection in RPL"

Rahul Jadhav <rahul.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 28 January 2022 10:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ppnsaBNNGNW5vg6dOz7ATosAfczviYmPFmeOGDBNzu4=; b=Fb8nk619cLHOrYydrEWs+FE7qXaI4EWgiNHeyVEIIUCKNCPE4f3OkTMgfTh0l0yUVI SGjWmPxcfA7caohaWIGGegTE2MS4TYqFSfEGxzSxlSk6hKl917BJgAxDjoLt1AF3P3FU QoL0ReiEEhHPDzA9gx5f4fmJil15oPL3pAhkRcfS3scPjLpb8CAG5hSiRZa1OD/x1nLJ fm/zYCS+QxKzueIUNw7vpyULCHZbTo0cyosk67/7utl/uKLd5bdpNE3+VIyOvrBbbkd3 b5CbzAZzsHZQcmuuO/LebyryIOa5bVe2JhM/SoaeKb3etFeo2P+YyLnMuoMPTzEQ/qft xiXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=ppnsaBNNGNW5vg6dOz7ATosAfczviYmPFmeOGDBNzu4=; b=RxR1+avRnOqSZ3CnxqRim1TZGfjLOxdGqg2xMxlT8jf2j92oRrojszhKqJY95yIkpo zWUxkxs4JBIgD0xfaePLWXKV00FG6LBGGLslSrUzUFsgorh48fiqHTxBc7jzOMlf+Ell h+7Hf90piT44KIYk3p0aDmaT7LacaIgLjz4+DbAkpKFTBTfJscQXUXID2bKY4OoVKu+/ 6dYB1yzFHDU1Ylzv5NUe369ck3h3dghiLZ/lhrymvMqhH0EasGr4V+ApVVRkxQPo0RX5 U0gSiopVabkxbR2KRnLYDAEDgOJtUkqhEswUS1LLHWbVRrSqIskOgjreGr0pgP6B6OMG wvsw==