Re: [Roll] Issue with multiple instances in RPL

Anand@ece.iisc.ernet.in Thu, 04 September 2014 03:55 UTC

From: Anand@ece.iisc.ernet.in
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 09:23:16 +0530
To: Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks <roll@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Roll] Issue with multiple instances in RPL

Hi Anuj,

Just curious to know, is it difficult to tweak IP layer code to realise
what you mentioned ? I know a typical IP implementation is what you are
referring to. These days with so much happening in the forwarding path in
the form of policy based routing, one can have an internal mechanism to
achieve what you are saying, no ?  Hope my understanding of your concern
is right.

Anand