Re: [Roll] Ralph Droms' No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-11: (with COMMENT)

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Tue, 10 July 2012 18:56 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'Ralph Droms' <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:57:01 +0100
Cc: 'roll' <roll@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of@tools.ietf.org, roll-chairs@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] Ralph Droms' No Objection on draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-11: (with COMMENT)

Authors,

Although the Discusses are now cleared thanks to your latest revision, it would be good if you could look at the comments that Ralph has raised.

Are there changes you would like to make to address these comments? Will you spin a new revisions or can you express them in RFC Editor notes?

Thanks,
Adrian